[R] Anyone successfully install Rgraphviz on windows with R 2.13?

Michael Conklin michael.conklin at markettools.com
Fri May 20 16:44:36 CEST 2011

Thanks to everyone who responded. The ReadMe file did the trick. It is too bad that it is so well hidden :)

W. Michael Conklin
Chief Methodologist
Google Voice: (612) 56STATS

MarketTools, Inc. | www.markettools.com
6465 Wayzata Blvd | Suite 170 |  St. Louis Park, MN 55426.  PHONE: 952.417.4719 | CELL: 612.201.8978
This email and attachment(s) may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended only for the intended addressee(s) or its authorized agent(s). Any disclosure, printing, copying or use of such information is strictly prohibited. If this email and/or attachment(s) were received in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies