[R] BiodiversityR GUI error message

Gábor Pozsgai pozsgaig at gmail.com
Tue May 24 04:09:53 CEST 2011

Dear List,

I have just got a laptop with win 7 64 bit installed on it. I
installed R and quite a few packages I use. When I try to start
BiodiversityR the library loads without any problems but when starting
the GUI it gives me the following error message:

Sourced: BiodiversityGUI.R
Error : .onAttach failed in attachNamespace() for 'Rcmdr', details:
  call: get(Menus[m, 5])
  error: object 'chisquareDistributionPlot' not found
Error in BiodiversityRGUI() : needs Rcmdr

Surprisingly enough Rcmdr loads without any problems. I am using R
2.13.0 64 bit.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Gabor