[R] plotting single variables common to multiple data frames

Mathew Brown mathew.brown at forst.uni-goettingen.de
Tue May 24 14:55:08 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I have files (see attached) which are created daily. I want to load
about a weeks worth of them (7 daily files) and plot a weeks worth of
one variable together. So one variable name is delta_D_H. I would like
to plot this variable from all 7 days on one plot. I'm having trouble
figure out how to do this.

I've loaded them all up using this

time=Sys.time()
t1<- as.numeric(format.Date(time, "%Y%m%d"))
#date range of data to load
paluiso= c(); yy = c();
t1=t1-1
t0<-t1-7
x = t0:t1
for (i in seq( length(x) ) ) {
       y=load(paste(datalocation,x[i],".RData", sep=""))
       e3<- new.env()
    yy[[i]]<- get('isot', e3)
}

but I don't know how to grab single variables from these data frames and
plot them.

Any help is appreciated!