[R] How do I assign boolean (o,1) values to a column?

Xenimes acasmaria at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:31:48 CEST 2011

Thankyou very much, I managed to count he numbr of Markers 2 linked to
Markers 3. And Markers 1 to Markers 3 with the aggregate function:

with(data,aggregate(Marker1,list(Marker2=Marker2),length))
data2<-with(data,aggregate(Marker1,list(Marker2=Marker2,Marker3=Merker3),length))

So, now is easy I will only apply an "if" and solved.

I want to thankyou Steve and David, the info you gave was actally usefull
and I learned the "ave" now. I hope I can start being usefull in the R blog
myself soon.

Regards!!!!