[R] 3 Y axis possible?

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:49:36 CEST 2011

There is nothing to prevent you from putting 3 y-axis on your plot;
might be confusing, but it can be done.  What have you tried and why
do you say "guess not"?  With the use of par(new=TRUE) or by doing
your own scaling, you can use 'axis' to put as many axises as you want
on your graph.

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Jun Shen <jun.shen.ut at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> We have three time course profiles with very different scales, and we want
> to show them in one plot. Is it possible to have three y axis? I guess not,
> then what would be other options? something like two 2-y axis plots on a
> three dimensional view? Appreciate any comment.
>
> Jun Shen

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru