[R] error message %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri May 27 03:05:31 CEST 2011

On 11-05-26 8:42 PM, sivan aldor wrote:
>   The only command I am using is
> dyn.load("dbsvls.dll")

Okay, I get the error message you showed if I try to load something that
really isn't a valid Win32 dll, and I don't get it when I load a valid
one.  (I'm not sure if I can fix it to replace the %1 with the filename;
I'll look into that.)  How do you know your dbsvls.dll really is valid?

Duncan Murdoch