[R] "useR! 2011" T-shirt competition

David Firth d.firth at warwick.ac.uk
Fri May 27 13:29:33 CEST 2011

Dear R users:

We are looking for a new design for the front of the "useR! 2011"
conference T-shirt, and we invite submissions by June 13.

It is planned that participants in the R User Conference, useR! 2011
(August 16-18, http://R-project.org/useR-2011) will each receive a
T-shirt, thanks to the sponsorship of Mango Solutions
(http://www.mango-solutions.com/).

Please submit a single-colour design for the front.  The final
printing colour will be selected by us to work with the fabric
colour (not finalised yet).

The back of the t-shirt will include the Mango Solutions logo and
other black print.  The staff of Mango Solutions will decide on the
winning design to use for the front.  The creator of the chosen
design will get 5 free T-shirts and (optionally) attribution in small
print beside the design on the shirt.

You don't have to be registered for the conference to enter a design.

Please submit your design at the website
  http://go.warwick.ac.uk/statistics/useR-2011/T-shirt
Before you start your artwork, please read the instructions about
suitable formats and other important matters there.

People affiliated with University of Warwick or with Mango Solutions
are excluded from this competition.  Multiple entries are allowed,
but not more than 3 designs per competition entrant.  We reserve the
right not to use any of the submitted entries (but we do hope very
much that one of them will be considered suitable!)

The closing date is *Monday June 13 at 1700 GMT*.

Thank you :-)
DF
on behalf of the useR! 2011 Organising Committee

NB: We ask conference participants not to rely on the conference
T-shirt alone for their wardrobe.

--
useR! 2011 at the University of Warwick, UK
http://R-project.org/useR-2011