[R] Suppress intermediate results on console

Jonathan Daily biomathjdaily at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:32:32 CEST 2011

If you want to extract values from without printing, use indexing.
Check ?`[` for various ways to extract values. These, of course,
depend on what x is, which you have still not provided.

This is also fairly basic and covered in the introduction to R. Have
you read it? If not, you should do so before posting to the help
forum.

HTH,
Jon

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Lisa <lisajca at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your comments and suggestion. I didn’t show all my own function
> here because it has many lines. “x” is the results of another function. I am
> calling summary because I want to extract some values from the results.
>
> --

Jon Daily
Technician