[R] network package in R

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri May 27 23:44:30 CEST 2011

On May 27, 2011, at 5:32 PM, Weiwei Shi wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I need a network builder and it can change the node size and color;
> I am not
> sure if network package in R can do this or not. The other functions I
> wanted have been found in that package.

When I type ??network at my console I get pages and pages of
possibilities including several from that package. Even more appear
when I do a search of all functions:

 > library(sos)
 > findFn("network")
found 1669 matches;  retrieving 20 pages, 400 matches.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

  Have you done _any_ searching? At the moment it would appear
difficult to know whether any of these possibilities is useful for
your porpoises. You can also restrict your searching to vignettes:

http://search.r-project.org/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=network&max=100&result=normal&sort=score&idxname=vignettes

Results:

Total 231 documents matching your query.