[R] Problem with GAM

Komine momadou at yahoo.fr
Mon May 30 20:34:04 CEST 2011

Hi,
I used GAM function with this code:

library(mgcv)
modgam=gam(Z~X+Y,data=table)
pred=predict(modgam,type="response")
vis.gam(modgam,view=c("X","Y"),plot.type="contour",zlim=c(1,16))

My problem is on my figure, the predicted values begin by 0 to 16 with an
interval equal 2:
1- I want that the predicted values (Z) begin by 1 until 16 with an interval
equal 1. I tried with zlim=c(1,16) but the result is not good. How do I do
it?
2- On the figure, the red color corresponds with the weak values and light
red corresponds with the big values. How to invert the color to obtain red
color corresponding with the big values.

Thanks for your help.
Komine