[R] Plot duplicate csv columns

rmje robinmjelle at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:10:49 CEST 2011

I am using the following function to plot columns from a CSV-file:

plot_mi_time = function(mdata, miname) {
   mdata2 = mdata[row.names(mir_test) == miname, ]
#   print(mdata2)
   plot(c(1:3), mdata2, xaxt="n", ylab="Expression", xlab="Time(h)", ,
main=miname, pch=16)
   axis(1, at=c(1,2,3),labels=c("a","b","c"))
}

No I have a CSV file with 2 replicate columns that belongs to the same
column-name.
Any suggestions how I can edit that formula to plot 2 y-values for the same
x-value?