[R] lambda, uncertainty coefficient (& Somers D)

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Tue May 31 16:38:40 CEST 2011

On May 31, 2011, at 8:58 AM, David Winsemius wrote:

> On May 31, 2011, at 6:18 AM, Nora M wrote:
>
>> Dear Marc Schwartz,
>>
>> I would also like to request the R code for doing this nominal measure of
>> association analyses (if you dont mind..)
>
> You should learn to search:
>
> RSiteSearch is a function that you can use at the R command line
>
> RSiteSearch("Somers D"")
>
> Or you can install the sos package
>
> require(sos)
> findFn("Somers D")
>
> Which does result in more hits, but not quite as focussed or informative results.
>

>> Your kindly helps are really appreciated.
>>
>> Thank you in advance.
>>
>> Nora M.
>
> David Winsemius, MD
> West Hartford, CT

Nora, if you are seeking to communicate with a specific person, it is best to directly e-mail that person rather than posting to a list of several thousand people. Notably, because there is a reasonable chance that the specific person of interest is not going to see the e-mail and therefore not respond to your query.

I will e-mail you the file of interest separately.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz