[R] Correlation Matrix in R

AlexC alexandre.chausson at unil.ch
Tue Nov 1 10:43:50 CET 2011

Hello,

Thank you for your replies.  I cannot run the function rcor.test even when
having loaded package ltm.  Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I am
using the latest version of R and this package wasn't created under that
version

The function corr.test in package psych works fine.  Is there anyway to
export the results in a txt or csv file?  Since it isn't in a data frame
format it cannot simply be exported using write.table

Alexandre