[R] Export to .txt

stat.kk stat.kk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:15:04 CET 2011

Hi,

I would like to export all my workspace (even with the evaluation of
commands) to the text file. I know about the sink() function but it doesnt
work as I would like. My R-function looks like this: there are instructions
for user displayed by cat() command and browser() commands for fulfilling
them. While using the sink() command the instructions dont display :(
Can anyone help me with a equivalent command to File - Save to file...
option?

Thank you very much.