[R] L1 penalization for proportional odds logistic regression

blackscorpio olivier.collignon at live.fr
Thu Nov 3 17:17:46 CET 2011

Dear community,
I am currently attempting to perform a (L1) penalized ordinal logistic
regression with proportional odds. For the moment I only found R packages
allowing to perform forward or backward continuation ratio model with
several penalizations.
Does anyone have a clue of what R package I could use ? I am not even quite
sure that penalized logistic regression with proportional odds has already
been developed theoretically...
Thanks a lot for your help !