[R] problem with merging two matrices

flokke flokke at live.de
Thu Nov 3 17:31:55 CET 2011

Dear Sarah,
THanks for your answer!
Sorry that my thread is somehow not clear, that's because I am not really
experienced with R and
dont know yet how to put thinings in words..

I am not trying to work with them differently, I am just trying to print
them as the result of a
function. But as the result() function does allow only one argument I have
to somehow merge these
two matrcices. I know that I could use the list() function as well but I
wanted to have some nicer output than that, that's why I created these two
matrices.

Want I want to get in the end is that can call my function(x,y) and then you
get the print
of the two matrices, above each other.