[R] Determining r2 values for a SEM

K Stewart katherinejstewart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:55:04 CET 2011

Hello,

I have been using the SEM package and developed 4 models that all have an
adequate fit.  I require r2 values for the variables in my SEM and cannot
find a way to get r2 values for a SEM.  I have attempted using the smc
(squared multiple correlation) function, but this only takes the initial
covariance matrix and not the fitted SEM as arguements, so the r2 values
cannot be correct.  Is there a way to determine r2 values for an SEM in the
SEM package or another way to get these values in R?

Thank you for your assistance,

Katherine Stewart