[R] HoltWinters in R 2.14.0

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 00:21:55 CET 2011

I believe there were some changes to Holt-Winters, specifically in re
optimization that probably lead to your problem, but you'll have to
provide more details. See the NEWS file for citations about the
change. If you put example code/data others may be able to help you --
I haven't updated yet so I can't be of much help.

Michael