[R] set seed for random draws

Md Desa, Zairul Nor Deana Binti zndeana at ku.edu
Sun Nov 6 00:22:43 CET 2011

Thank you everybody for the helpful advices.
Basically, I try to figure out why I get different numbers as there are more than one seed for a loop within a loop. Well, I guest I got it now. Because every time random seed is called or specified it'll output different random numbers, as it's requested.

Thanks!