[R] R in batch mode packages loading question

PALMIER Patrick (Responsable de groupe) - CETE NP/TM/ST Patrick.Palmier at developpement-durable.gouv.fr
Mon Nov 7 14:41:03 CET 2011

Hello,

I use R in batch mode. Each time, I execute a script, R is loading each
packages I need in my script. That's Ok
But, I had to execute many scripts , and each time R is re-loading the
corresponding packages, which take to much time

Is it possible ask R to load the packages only once, and stay in memory
in background for further scripts, which would avoid to load the
packages in each script, or if you have another solution that need to
only load packages once in the first scripts, so that further scripts do
not need to load these packages too.

Thanks in advance
--

*Patrick PALMIER**
**Centre d'Études Techniques de l'Équipement Nord - Picardie