[R] Error: could not find function "MLearn"

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 16:28:39 CET 2011

On Nov 7, 2011, at 9:30 AM, horseatingweeds wrote:

> I'm getting this error when I try to run the function MLearn():
>
> Error: could not find function "MLearn"

The usual reason for a newbie not getting a function is that they
failed to do one of these:

library(MLInterface)
require(MLInterface)

You didn't refer to MLInterface as a package but that is my guess  as
to what you installed. Installation puts it in your library but you
also need to load it in an open workspace.