[R] R in batch mode packages loading question

PALMIER Patrick (Responsable de groupe) - CETE NP/TM/ST Patrick.Palmier at developpement-durable.gouv.fr
Mon Nov 7 16:40:24 CET 2011

Thank you for your response, but this is not exactly what I need

We are working on a tool that automatically generate R scripts adapted
to our surveys databases.
When we want to do a table, we select interactively fields, associated
labels, functions for an automatic crosstable for example
Then, the tool executes R in batch mode with the script produced by the tool
The "many scripts" correspond to the many crosstables people want to do.
It is not possible produce these different scripts and execute all of
them in a unique script with source.

For example, people want to do a crosstable, the tool produce a r script
that generate the result. Then, the user want to do the same crosstable
but on a subset or with different labels. Then, the tools produces
another r script, and execute R which reloads at each time all the
neeeded packages.

Is there a way to avoid this thing and to load packages only once?

Than you in advance

*Patrick PALMIER**
***