[R] how to use quadrature to integrate some complicated functions

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:14:05 CET 2011

It's polite to include the whole list in your replies so the threads
get archived properly.

Yes, underflow is occasionally a problem: hence the common use of
log-likelihood in MLE and other applications. Might that help you out
here? You can get log-likelihoods directly from pnorm and dnorm with
the log = TRUE option.

Michael