[R] nesting scale_manual caracteristics in ggplot

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 01:26:08 CET 2011

As I mentioned earlier, if you use different labels/breaks/titles for
the legends, you'll get separate legends in a ggplot. I'm assuming you
want to keep your original labels in scale_shape_manual(); there's no
problem if you do that. The code I provided showed you how to align
all three legends; if you want one to be different, change its labels
and a second legend will appear. Couldn't be simpler ;)

Dennis