[R] VAR and VECM in multivariate time series

Setlhare Lekgatlhamang SetlhareL at bob.bw
Wed Nov 9 13:21:06 CET 2011

Hi,

Please read Time series Econometrics books and you will find out that
acf and pacf are not to be used to determine whether or not a series is
stationary. The question of nonstationarity or stationarity of a series
is answered using the formal tests comprising ADF, PP, KPSS, etc.

I will let someone else (and I know that there is at least one such
expert) deal with your question on VAR and tsDyn.

Lexi