[R] Invalid 'yscale' in viewport

Erin McMullen Jonaitis jonaitis at wisc.edu
Wed Nov 9 21:04:45 CET 2011

Thanks for your quick response, Michael.  That is indeed the script I was talking about -- I didn't see it in a standard package, so I just copied it and ran it as a standalone thing.

I'm afraid the data are proprietary (human subjects, health data) and so I can't share them.  I was able to confirm, though, that it must be something funny about my data -- I tried the esplot() code again with some data I generated by creating random dates, subtracting them, and converting them back to numeric, and that worked just fine.  I will take a look at my data more closely and see if anything strikes me.  I haven't worked with dates that much in the past, so I'm a bit naïve about what could be wrong; if you can think of any common pitfalls, I would be happy to know.

Many thanks,
Erin