[R] Help: sqlSave Error

bruclee brouce33 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 06:28:01 CET 2011

I am using sqlSave to save my data into an existing table at MS SQL Server
database. Previously my code ran smoothly but all of a sudden it stopped
working. Here is my code:

sqlSave(con, highVol, "dbo.futuresHighVol", append=TRUE, rownames=FALSE)

Error: sqlSave(con, highVol, "jrgchis.dbo.futuresHighVol", append = TRUE,  :
  42S01 2714 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]
'futuresHighVol' already exist
[RODBC] ERROR: Could not SQLExecDirect 'CREATE TABLE
jrgchis.dbo.futuresHighVol  ("TradeTime" varchar(255), "vol" float)'

Please Help!!!