[R] Web based R-help not a list

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:32:36 CET 2011

On 11-11-09 6:03 PM, Sean Robert McGuffee wrote:

>>> need to
>>> edit it every day
>>
>> Yes. You were offered an option to get a digest when you signed up.
>      I'm not sure if this response answers the question. It seems to me that
> there is not an option to ask for help in R and get the answers to your
> questions interactively on a webpage without involving your email address.

You didn't read the other answers in the thread:  Jeff Newmiller pointed
out stackoverflow.

But more generally:  if there weren't such a resource, it would be
better to create one than to just complain that it doesn't exist.  R is
a community effort.  If something is needed you should contribute it, or
contribute resources towards it.

Duncan Murdoch