[R] Error with Source()

ftonini f_tonini at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:27:49 CET 2011

Hi everybody,

I started to receive a weird message in R that I have never seen
before...also I haven't found anything on google or on this forum about it.
Whenever I use the command source(...) to point to one of my scripts, I get
the following message:

Error in source("myfunctions.R") : myfunctions.R:884:9: unexpected symbol
883:
884:         cond
             ^

I am using the same commands as I did in the past and it was working...I
started to receive this error (not sure if it has to do with it or not)
after trying to create a batch file to run one of my .R scripts with
double-click. That batch file worked...but as soon as I use the source()
command it does not work any more.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
Francesco