[R] multivariate modeling codes

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 01:29:15 CET 2011

Hi:

R-Bloggers picked up on this web site that contains several
interesting posts re usage of R, including this one on using a
Bayesian approach to multivariate mixed effects models using the
MCMCglmm package:
http://www.quantumforest.com/2011/11/coming-out-of-the-bayesian-closet-multivariate-version/

With multiple responses in a longitudinal study, this might be of
interest to you. A similar question re multivariate response was asked
a few days ago on R-sig-mixed-models, where Kevin Wright posted the
above link. I'd suggest that future questions on this subject be moved
to that group.

HTH,
Dennis