[R] Error with Source()

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Sun Nov 13 09:28:03 CET 2011

Normally is a missing comma in a function command list.
Ciao!
                 mario

On 10-Nov-11 19:02, jim holtman wrote:
> You have a syntax error in your script.  Take a look around line 884
>
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 9:27 AM, ftonini<f_tonini at hotmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I started to receive a weird message in R that I have never seen
>> before...also I haven't found anything on google or on this forum about it.
>> Whenever I use the command source(...) to point to one of my scripts, I get
>> the following message:
>>
>> Error in source("myfunctions.R") : myfunctions.R:884:9: unexpected symbol
>> 883:
>> 884:         cond
>>              ^
>>
>> I am using the same commands as I did in the past and it was working...I
>> started to receive this error (not sure if it has to do with it or not)
>> after trying to create a batch file to run one of my .R scripts with
>> double-click. That batch file worked...but as soon as I use the source()
>> command it does not work any more.
>>
>> Any help is appreciated!
>>
>> Thanks
>> Francesco
>>
>> --

Ing. Mario Valle
Data Analysis and Visualization Group            | http://www.cscs.ch/~mvalle
Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS)      | Tel:  +41 (91) 610.82.60
v. Cantonale Galleria 2, 6928 Manno, Switzerland | Fax:  +41 (91) 610.82.82