[R] global optimisation with inequality constraints

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 08:45:05 CET 2011

(1) Please do not hijack another thread to ask an off-topic question -
start a new one instead.
(2) Your question refers to a topic called 'restricted least squares'.
Search the R-help archives on that subject and you should get a number
of answers. Someone answered a similar question here within the past
two weeks.
(3) Weighted least squares is not restricted least squares. They have
different purposes.

Good luck.
Dennis