[R] Spatial Statistics using R

jon.skoien at jrc.ec.europa.eu jon.skoien at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Thu Nov 17 15:04:35 CET 2011

Hi Ravi,

You would probably get more answers to this if you posted to the list
r-sig-geo. The following course was advertised a week ago and might
match your needs:
http://www.itc.nl/personal/rossiter/teach/degeostats.html
You might also find the videos from this years' GEOSTAT course in Landau
interesting:
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=GEOSTAT%20Landau

Cheers,
Jon