[R] Combining data

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Thu Nov 17 22:15:45 CET 2011

There is no single command to do all of what you want.

Read the posting guide for advice on how to ask questions that are more
likely to receive helpful answers.

The mean() function is a command for "combining certain number of data
into their average value".

The write.csv() function will create a new csv file.

The aggregate() function may help.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen