[R] cca with repeated measures

René Mayer mayer at psychologie.tu-dresden.de
Fri Nov 18 15:17:39 CET 2011

Thanks a lot Gavin!,
this was what I was looking for.
Have I got this right that with no 'cyclic shifts *within* strata' you
mean that I cannot define a nesting within animal, e.g.,
animal/year/season (speaking in regression-terms  random-effects for
the animal-specific season and year variation).
thanks,
René

Dr. René Mayer                   Email: mayer at psychologie.tu-dresden.de
Research Assistant               Phone: +49-351-463-34568
Department of Psychology         Fax:   +49-351-463-33522
Dresden University of Technology Web:   http://tu-dresden.de/en