[R] invalid command name "tk::MenuDup"

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 22 10:58:22 CET 2011

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, habasque wrote:

> It seems that tcl/tk doesn't work fine on R-2.11 version.

As the posting guide says, there is no such version, and this list is
only for current versions of R: you were asked to upgrade *before*
posting.

But it does work correctly in R 2.11.0 on my Linux box.

This is all about the version of Tcl/Tk, as someone told you
yesterday.  Tcl/Tk is not part of R, even if on the binary platforms
we provide a build (which on Windows has not changed since R 2.7.0).
But we don't know what your platform is, as you ignored the posting
guide.