[R] Scatter plot - using colour to group points?

SarahH sarah.g10 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 11:13:32 CET 2011

Thanks all for suggestions.

I now have a nice plot showing the temperature of 6 different sites, each
site distinguished by different coloured points, using nested ifelse. My
apologies I thought I could change the type to "l" and the same arguments
would be applied to line graph, with 6 different lines for each site...?
I wanted to try lines as I think they might show the trends more clearly.
I have just found the plottrix package manual and will try that to achieve
this, and look at ggplot too.