[R] Frequency table

reynaldo_ns reynaldo_ns at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:07:43 CET 2011

Hello everybody

I am new on R
I have some problem when i try to obtain frequency table
which script do I need to write in R in order to obtain the frecuency of a
value per repetition
You could see my example

Var.           rep           x              I need to obtain these
201            1               1            201 the x=1 (repeat once), x=3
(repeat 3 times)
201            2               3            202 the X=1 (repeat 2 twice),
the x=3 (repeat once),
201            3               3            203 the X=2 (rep 3 veces), valor
3 (rep 2veces)
201            4               3
202            1               1             How can I do on R?
202            2               1
202            3               3
202            4               5
203            1               2