[R] counting values with some conditions in a simulation

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Nov 25 19:56:20 CET 2011

A) you need to reply-all to keep the discussion on the mailing list.

B) you need to post in plain text.

C) this has the arbitrary smell of homework. This is not a homework help line.

D) You are overwriting your accumulation variable "sumt" after each test. Since you are not handling this calculation in a vectorized manner, I suggest you use the "if ... else ... else" syntax to accomplish this. See the help for "if".
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing