[R] computationally singular error with mice()

Fei fayechen0807 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 22:51:34 CET 2011

Hi Weidong,

Thank you for the clear explanation. You are right it is not the categorical
variables that are causing the trouble. It might be the relatively small
number of sample that causing the problem given so many variables. I tried
to exclude some variables that are not essential to all the analyses I am
going to conduct and get the commands run successfully. Thank you.