[R] window manager interface commands for linux

Ken vicvoncastle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:50:22 CET 2011

Have not found a way to do this either, or in any case it has been buggy. It would depend on the file manager you have installed. But, you're using Linux! The path and working directory are supposed to be half the fun. Maybe create an R folder in /home to keep your files and adjust your R terminal settings so that organization and dir() will get you what you want.
    Hope that helps,
       Ken Hutchison