[R] Running Shell Script with R

Mon Nov 28 19:32:04 CET 2011

One more thing I probably overlooked:

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Steve Lianoglou
<mailinglist.honeypot at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Hard to say (for me) what's going on ... is there any errors in any
> relevant logs anywhere?
>
> Also, note that you don't have to write a bash script to run your R
> script .. you can write a script with a shebang like so:

Perhaps your bash wrapper script is necessary for your cluster
submission? (I vaguely remember having to write this some time ago).

Anyway, perhaps the options(error=) thing may help, but you might also
have better luck posting this on the highperformance computing mailing
list here:

-steve