[R] Help needed in reproducing a plot

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:17:54 CET 2011

Hi:

This looks like the one:

library('lattice')
data(Oats, package = 'MEMSS')
print(xyplot(yield ~ nitro | Block, Oats, groups = Variety, type = c("g", "b"),
             auto.key = list(lines = TRUE, space = 'top', columns = 3),
             xlab = "Nitrogen concentration (cwt/acre)",
             ylab = "Yield (bushels/acre)",
             aspect = 'xy'))

Look at the source code of the implementation document in the same
place that you found the pdf. I found it from the html help page for
the lme4 package, but there are other places you could find it.) The
code for the plots in the document are contained therein.

Dennis