[R] RTisean executable problem in STLperArea

lglew l.glew at soton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 30 23:33:57 CET 2011

Hi,

I’m trying to use the STLperArea function in the ndvits package. I can run
the sample data (“SLPSAs_full”) without any problem. However, when I come to
run the function on my own data, I get the following message.

Waiting to confirm page change...
Error in .checkPath(path) :  no TISEAN executables found in that directory.
Please set a proper TISEAN executables path using 'setTISEANpath'

I’ve tried setting the TISEANpath to the directory where the RTisean library
is on my computer.

Could someone please suggest what the problem might be?

Many thanks,

Louise