[R] Question about ggplot2 and stat_smooth

Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 4 19:01:11 CEST 2011

Hadley,

Thanks for responding. No, not smoothed quantile regression. If you go here: http://www.erh.noaa.gov/mmefs/index.php and click on one of the colored squares, you can see we have 'boxplots'. What I want to express is the uncertainty as depicted in the example from my previous email where I can specify the limits calculated for the 'boxplots' using  5%, 25%,75%, 95% limits as we have with the 'boxplots'.

Tom