[R] distance coefficient for amatrix with ngative valus

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 21:59:20 CEST 2011

You are, of course, entirely correct and, once again, I tip my hat to
the erudition of those who comment on this list. My initial
formulation, for a distance on a normed space inherited from the norm,
stands trivially, but as you rightly point out, I'm excluding many
interesting and possibly useful norms.

Follies of youth and all that....

Michael