[R] Question about ggplot2 and stat_smooth

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 4 23:38:14 CEST 2011

  Hadley:

Below is an example of what I am trying to do, I just don't understand
how to supply the limits to the blue and pink shaded regions and the
values of the black line, which are meant to represent from bottom to
top, the 5%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 95% limits that I get from quantile():

h + geom_ribbon(aes(ymin=level-2, ymax=level+2),fill='pink')+
geom_ribbon(aes(ymin=level-1, ymax=level+1),fill='light blue')+
geom_line(aes(y=level))

My apologies for not explaining what I was after better previously.

Regards,
Tom