[R] SPlus to R

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 18:59:13 CEST 2011

On Oct 6, 2011, at 11:17 AM, Scott Raynaud wrote:

> I'm re-posting this since it did not appear at the end of the
> thread.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  Not sure why it's giving the
> message: An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
> As far as I know my replies are set up as text and not html.

As far as I can tell but have not been able to find this well-
documented, the test being applied is not to the content of an
attachment but rather to the extension of the attachment's name. If it
is not "<something>.txt" or "<something_else>.pdf", it's probably
going to fail the server test and be scrubbed. Files with
extensions .csv or .dat will generally fail, despite being "text
formats".

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT