[R] Asking an old housekeeping question... (answered)

Brian Lunergan ff809 at ncf.ca
Fri Oct 7 14:04:52 CEST 2011

S Ellison wrote:
> ??dependencies shows up (on my system)
>
> tools::package.dependencies
> tools::dependsOnPkgs
>
> The first looks for dependencies; the second for reverse dependencies.

Just a quick thanks for the assist in understanding this question. Worked out
well. So... Having also added some additional Ubuntu packages to allow me to
replace the 'too old' Ubuntu r-cran copies of rgl and xml with something a bit
more current I was able to add odfweave and end up with a package combo that
meets my needs, no more and no less.

Again, thanks Steve for the boost in the right direction.

--
Brian Lunergan
Nepean, Ontario