[R] cuhre usage ?? multidimensional integration

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:52:43 CEST 2011

Have you taken a look at the provided introductory materials? type
help.start() to get "An Introduction to R" which I believe is provided
as a part of every pre-packaged version of R so it's most likely
already on your machine.

Read that and then we can sort through how to correctly implement your
function.

Michael